вторник, 6 августа 2013 г.

US drugstore haul

Hey everybody!
Long time no post, but I am back with a drugstore haul/product review.


I'm going to start with the product that I like the most. Meet covergirl clump crusher mascara. I've tried another covergirl mascara (lash bast 24 hours) and I didn't like it all, but this on the other hand is a real keeper. It lengthens,thickens,doesn't budge and is easily removed with warm water. If you are in Europe then you can get this mascara from their sister brand maxfactor. I will repurchase this mascara certainly. *please excuse my brows they look horrible,I just still thought I should share the photo*



Revlon moon art nail polish. I am a bit iffy about this stuff. I thought it looked a bit messy for my taste. It just wasn't my cup a tea, but maybe you will like it. The staying power is really good it lasted 4 days without chipping, no top coat. The thing that really put me off this product is the gritty texture of the nail polish itself. 
I


Revlon kissable balm stain in lovesick passionee
I really like this! It lasts around 4-5 hours on the lips without touch ups, doesn't dry them out and I enjoy the slight cooling/minty sensation that you get when you first apply it.
All the photos of swatches that I do are just not turning out right and don't do this color and justice, but if you really want to see a picture of what this stain looks on me check out my instagram katrina407.(it's the best place to get to know me and Tanya better, just sayin')

Que bella detoxifying dead sea clay mask
Great for "perking up" your skin. Tightens pores and gives a nice refreshing feel.
I can't say this is thee best mask out there, but it gets the job done. Plus, this little pack last you 2-3 uses! It has a pleasant fresh sent as well

Que bella clarifying cucumber mask
This actually really helped me with my sunburn on my face! It calmed everything down nicely. I can't say that it did a fantastic job clarifying my face as it is marketed to do so…

Sonia Kashuk #16 brush
HUGE RAVE!!!! So soft, so beautiful, so cheap compared to MAC or other brands.

Essie sleek stick nails in embrace the lace
Very pretty and easy to put on! Lasted up to 3 days on me. But I have to say they went through some tough conditions. I spent 3 days on the lake jumping,swimming,putting on tanning oil etc


Yes to Grapefruits body srub
The scent is just to strong for me. I don't really like it. It isn't a great exfoliater either. I wouldn't recommend you purchase this. 

That it is for now my lovely readers! Please subscribe to our blog it would mean the world to us! If you would like me to write more posts in Russian or do them in both languages just comment down below. I'll do anything to keep you happy! If you have any requests please let us know!
-Katrina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий