вторник, 6 августа 2013 г.

Storets summer fashion haul

Hey Everybody!
I decided to change things up a bit and do a little quick fashion post. I discovered a new online store called storets http:/storets.com
 that sells small indie designers for very affordable prices. I am not affiliated with this company by any way just to let you know. I purchased everything shown with my own money.

All that aside here is the first thing I got! It is a lace black crop top pictured with some American Eagle high rise festival shorties shorts. http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=1331_3484_841&catId=cat6280066 This is what I personally where this crop top with.

Lets just start by the fact that I fell in loovee with this dress. I just felt that it was so me! It might seem slightly/very vulgar to some people but I think it just really reflects my personality well. This is made out of a pretty thick material so it does get pretty hot in it though.


I had one specific reason why I bought this flowy yellow blouse. And believe I don't even like yellow. I wanted something that would make me look like a happy,glowing little piece of sunshine. And you know what? It did just that! I kid you not, people would smile when I would go buy + I got a fair amount of compliments on it. My favorite part is the cut out shoulders! But I must worn you it is a top. Even though it's long don't even think about wearing it without shorts, you will flash your ass to everybody if you don't. In the photo below I am wearing shorts even thought it might not look like it. :)


Last but certainly not least is this gorgeous star skirt. Fun fact about me I am a night time person. I love the moon and I am crazy about stars.(ps you haven't watch the fairytale "Stardust" go watch it!!!) So I had to have it! I will try to do an outfit of the day on my instagram featuring this skirt sometime soon, so if you are interested check it out.

Tell me in the comments below if you liked this little fashion post and if you would like to see me do some more! 
As always, Lots of Love
-Katrina





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий