суббота, 10 августа 2013 г.

The DISNEY Tag



Hey guys!!!

So today we decided to do a little collaboration together! We were thinking about making something different, something not 'beauty-centered'. And, as we're both huge Disney fans, we came up with a thought of making the Disney Tag! It's basically a list of questions about your favourite things form Disney cartoons/movies.

And here we go:

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
Tanya: I think that one of the most beautiful scenes from all Disney movies is when Pacahontas is singing 'Colors of the wind' and she's standing on the edge of a cliff, the wind is blowing through her hair, all those flowers and leafs flying around, breathtaking sunset, feeling of freedom, stenght and peace. I would love to be her in that moment.
Kartina: My favorite scene from a Disney that I would love to experience is that moment when Cinderella fairy godmother comes an she is swirled in and surrounded by magic and the dress of her dreams just appears on her. I mean it is just so beautiful and shiny and sparkly and iridescent, like she is wearing fairy dust! What can I do with myself a girl can dream!

2. An unforgettable experience moment you've had at Disney Parks.
Tanya: Well, there's no Disneyland in Russia, but I've been to Disneyland in Paris twice. I don't remebmer being amazed by this place...Of course, I love Sleeping Beauty's castle and the general atmosphere there, but I didn't feel as excited as I had excpected. And a guy in a costume of Mickey Mouse creeped me out. So yeah, I don't have any 'unforgettable momets' :(
Katrina:  Going to the parks was theee thing me and my dad did. I'm just a daddy's little girl haha. And I remember it was around 5:00pm we have been in magic kingdom since it opened and we went on splash mountain. We. Were. Soaking. Wet. Dripping, literally! And laughing so hard. My dad said and I quote:"we are not going home until we're dry or mom is gonna kill us"

3. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
Tanya: I think I was about 12 when I fist came to Paris and to Disneyland. If I was a bit younger the whole thing would have excited me much more than it did. Because when I was 12 I walked into the state 'this is all unreal, those fairytales are for little kids, give me my PSP with the game where I can actually kill people and BUGGER OFF!'. I was a sweet child indeed. :)
Katrina:  I grew up or I should say spent the majority of my childhood in Orlando FL so I honestly don't remember my first time. We just went so often. BTW No place in the world can beat Orlando for theme parks. I don't care where your from. It is the best. Period. It had two universal parks, three Disney, sea world and a bunch of other ones too!

4. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
Tanya: Definitely NOT a girl. And NOT some annoying control freak. I would choose Baloo because he's fun and I'd never be bored with him. And he's got a sexy voice. And I would also choose Genie 'cause come on! It's a freaking genei!!! He'll pull you out of any situation! And he's voiced by Robin Williams, which is also a great plus. Looks like voice means a lot to me. (Is it creepy that I want my friends to be two male creatures who seem to be twice older than me?..)

Katrina: Hmm this one is hard. I would have to go with Timon and Pumba. They are just so much fun. And I love having crazy friends!



5. Who are your favorite Disney Princesses?
Tanya: Pocahontas, for sure. 'Cause all other princesses are stupid and girly. And she's an ideal of a woman for me.
Katrina: Sleeping beauty. She was born a princess had not 1 but 3 fairy godmothers and never had to work hard like Cinderella. She met her prince and then fell asleep! Aurora never had to deal with frustration of dating or waiting or annoyance! Prince Philip just did all the work and BOOM they're married! She was always my favorite:)



6. Who is your favorite Disney animal?
Tanya: I think that there're two kinds of animals in Disney movies. The first kind is when animal act like people ('The Lion King', 'The Jungle Book') and the second kind is when animals act like animals. So, for the frist one I'll choose Mufasa and for the second one - Meeko (raccoon from 'Pocahontas').
 


7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
Tanya: The death of Mufasa. It doesn't need any comments. Just look at the picture below and cry.
Katrina:  Lion King 2. When Kiara is with Kovu and than he gets kicked out of her pride by Simba! And also the moment when they get back together is just adorable💙💙
Also the moment when Alice wakes up and realized that wonderland is a dream! You have no idea how upset I was and quite frankly still am.
 

8. What is the frist Disney movie you remember seeing?
Tanya: I remember watching three Disney movies non-stop in the childhood: The Lion King, The Jungle Bool amd Cinderella. But I think that the first one was The Jungle Book. Why can't I go back to childhood when I could play VHS cassette over and over again and every time was like the frist time?!
Katrina:  It was either Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty because Cinderella was my mom's favorite princess and Sleeping Beauty-dad's.



9. What is your favorite Disney song?
Tanya: It's impossible to choose just one! So I'll pick three: 1) 'Colors of the wind'; 2) 'Part of your world'; 3) 'Prince Ali'. And also Beauty and the Beats, I'll Make A Man Out of You, Everybody Wants To Be a Cat, Circle of Life and sooooooo much more!!!! This is the hardes question in the world. 
Katrina: Um- like all of them!! I adore once upon a December from Anastasia! And hakunah mattata that song is the epiphany of my life. No comments needed.

10. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Tanya: I had to decide between 'Pocahontas' and 'The Lion King'. And I've chosen 'The Lion King'. Because it's one of the first movie that I've watches, and I sends an important message to children, and there're so many moments to cry in it. And, of course, the music. I think that it's the best of all Elton John's works. Every single song is a masterpiece.  
Katrina:  I could never choose between Peter Pan or Alice in Wonderland. I am just so emotionally connected with both of them. I still have, use and live by the quotes from those movies. They fit my personality more than any other cartoon ever made.
 



That is all, guys! Let us know in the comments below what are your Disney favorites! Maybe you'd like us to do more tag. If 'yes', that leave a comment telling what tag should we do!

Toodle-oo
xxx

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий