вторник, 3 сентября 2013 г.

Sephora haul


Hello Everybody! Sorry for being mia lately but I've been moving into my dorm and getting college things sorted out recently. Enough of that-on to the haul!


 Nars radiant cream compact foundation- I'm saving this for a separate blogpost with before/after shots, so be on the lookout for that.(follow our blog hint hint hehe)

Caudalie Divine Legs- Love this stuff. So easy. Just whip it out rub into your legs and they don't look as pasty as they were. Their are no streaks no weird smell,plus it washes off at the end of the day with some body wash. It truly is a great quick fix.

Bumble and Bumble surf spray- I'm still playing around with this product and I'm not so sure about, but I'll let you know later. Btw I got the smallest size the had to try it out.

Bumble and Bumble straight blow dry-again haven't used this yet. Again I got the cute travel size to test.

Living proof style extender- this was my 300 points perk and I have heard some great things about this product, can't wait to try it out.

Glamglow youth mud tingling&exfoliating mask- this seems to be a cult product so I will do a separate review on this

Urban Decay deslick setting spray- again haven't tried it yet since I was too excited to get this blog post up as soon as I came back from sephora

Nars Orgasm and Laguna- just so so beautiful. Totally worth the hype. Looks amazing on my pale skin. I was wearing this duo when my roommate asked me what was on my cheeks because they looked glowing.


That's a wrap! Hope you enjoyed, I have a lot of post ideas and as always if you have any questions or requests don't be shy to ask in the comments below!
-Katrina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий