четверг, 5 сентября 2013 г.

Nars radiant cream compact foundation review


*Insert angels singing* can we just start off with the fact that I love Nars packaging! Alright straight to the point. The foundation. I always wanted to try the Nars Sheer Glow foundation but never got around to it. The other day I saw this new foundation in Sephora and snapped it up. I'm in the lightest shade-siberia (go figure)

Consistency: so so so creamy! I tried to show you the creaminess of the product in the pictures below. This foundation just blends into the skin like butter. No intense buffing or rubbing is required.




Coverage: Light to medium. I really like the coverage of this foundation it gets all the redness out and splotchy-ness of my skin out but it won't cover any serious acne. In the pictures below you can tell that I had some breakouts but in the picture below you can see the difference.


2nd picture is just foundation with some eye makeup. No extra concealer was used.
btw: photos were taken in two different days but blemishes were still there don't worry. P.s. In the top photo I had bumble and bumble surf spray in my hair. What do you think of the texture?

Longevity: I was extremely surprised and pleased. I have a combination skin and it lasted a good 6 hours before I had to blot and I was in serious heat and humidity all day. It faded nicely, no splotches on my face.

Application: I found that my favorite way to apply this particular foundation was with a sponge, pressing it into the skin was just the best finish. But to each his own

You get 12 grams of product in the pan. The only thing I have to compare it to is MAC msf natural which has 10 grams, so I don't know how long this product is going to last me yet.

A downside is that you have to buy the foundation compact separately, but frankly this way it has double protection from drying out.

If you have specific question that you want to ask me about this foundation just write in the comments below and I will answer them as soon as possible! Lots of love...
-Katrina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий